I bought a Brand New LG Split AC from Reliance Digital on 31st March, 2015.
Since then i faced a series of bad experiences with Reliance Digital.
1. I was promised that the AC will be installed within 48 hours of purchase, however after continous follow ups and innumerous calls finally after more than 10 days finally the AC was installed.
2. Imagine the horror when one the 1st night you switch the ac on and the AC starts leaking.
3. I have called Reliance a number of times. Again after waiting for days they finally sent a Technician who struggled with my AC, checked the AC.. promised that the leakage is rectified.
4. The AC was still leaking i lodged another complaint with Reliance, they sent another techician , same story, the AC still leaks.
5. My AC has been handled/mishandled by 3 Reliance guys already and it is no more due to disinstalaling/reinstalling. I have paid for a Brand new Ac and i have been given a leaking AC which has been mishandled so many times by the Reliance guys.
6. I finally escaleted it by writing to them that i donot wish to keep the AC as i do not really have the time and patience to go through all the trauma of innumnerous calls, plus the AC has been disintalled a number of times .
7. I have not received any response from them yet. A guy called Axxxf did call,, i explained the situation however he says there is nothing he can do except repairing the leak, and that it is nowhere written in the agreement that they will take back the AC inspite of them not been able to set it right the 1st 3 times. Also he refused to give me a guarantee that the leakage wont happen again.
Im really disppointed with their service and feel cheated of my hard earned money. Im sure no one would pay fro a Brand new Ac and would want to live with a 3 times repaired Airconditioner and no gaurantee that the leakage would not occur again.
I do not wish to have any more people coming home from Reliance. All i need is my money refunded for the Airconditioner
Oshiwara, Mumbai 400053, Haryana
18.104.22.168 / 01/06/2015 / 5:48 pm