This is to make a complaint against online shopping portal STYLEZAADE.COM.
I had ordered a mobile phone of Samsung on 16 June 2016 with order ID OID200176, worth rupees 949 including shipping charge. When the product was delivered to me on 23 June 2016, I found the details of product written on the wrapper as it was ordered by me. But the product inside the packet contained the following:
1. A mobile phone (Manufacturer is Snexian instead of Samsung)
2. Battery (In a fully discharged position which could not be charged even after tireless efforts)
3. Headphone (Not functional)
4. Charger (with a wire of hardly 1 foot in length)
5. Micro SD Card of Samsung the quality of which is also not beyond doubt.
The product was dispatched by: RR Enterprises, Sector 63, Noida-201301, Noida, Delhi- 201301, India TIN No. 09565721671
The copy of shipment slip is attached herewith. Since the delivery of product is not as it was ordered, I request you to consider this complaint in order to return the requisite amount and take necessary action against such acts of fraud in future.
Mathura 281406, Uttar Pradesh
184.108.40.206 / 23/06/2016 / 1:15 pm