Oops! It appears that you have disabled your Javascript. In order for you to see this page as it is meant to appear, we ask that you please re-enable your Javascript!

Complaint regarding deduction concerning Investment Inermediar

I am having savings account in SBI. My account number is 30xxxxxxxxx3 Branch code: 6536. As I had recently changed my name as change in name after marriage before it was Rasika Prakash Naik. From 11/7/2017 till date there is a unneesaary transaction in my SBI account as Chrg recvd-mandate fail txn dt. 11/12/17B TRANSFER TO INVESTMENT INTERMEDIAR from 11/7/2017 till date 22 times 295 deduction is done. I need refund money. Its without my consent.

Rasika Fadte
Ponda 403404, Goa
Email: nxxxxxxxxxx9@gmail.com

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Answer the below question * Time limit is exhausted. Please reload CAPTCHA.