Bought an HTC Desire 728 on 11th March, 2016 from Poorvika Mobiles, Bomahahalli, Bangalore. Cost was Rs.16,500/-
Found 3 problems within 2 weeks:-
1) Auto-rotation gets hanged occasionally.
2) Mobile internet doesn’t work if I put in dual sim mode.
3) Finally the screen display went off on 27th March without any physical damage or force. (After 16 days from purchase date)
– Went to HTC service centre in Jayanagar on 30th March and submitted the phone (Proof attached)
– They promised Expected Return date as 5th April. (Proof attached)
– And today is 22nd April and still haven’t received my phone.
– Used the phone for only 16 days and it’s lying in the service centre from 23 days and still no confirmation about when is it going to be ready. They are saying that phone parts are not available.
Madiwala, Bangalore 560068, Karnataka
188.8.131.52 / 22/04/2016 / 3:30 pm