I have taken 600 shares of Adventure Country Resorts Limited, they went into liquidation and these shares are now also with me. I have not received any credits from towards these shares and I would like to issue complaint against this company, and help me get my hard earned money from them.

Andheri Lokhandwala Complex
Email: pxxxxxxxxxl@gmail.com
IP: / 12/01/2017 / 9:55 pm

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Answer the below question * Time limit is exhausted. Please reload CAPTCHA.