I have made a payment of exam fee of my friends wife. while making pament a error occured in the end but the payment has been deducted from my account. as per SBI (My Bank) it has been credited to merchant’s account. i have mailed it to registrar of ccs also several times but not yet got any revert or money from them. i would like to request you please help me to get money back from them. the second transaction was sucessful from other bank.

Tarun Kansal
Ghaziabad 201001, Uttar Pradesh
Email: kxxxxxxxxx9@gmail.com / 18/01/2017 / 7:52 pm

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Answer the below question * Time limit is exhausted. Please reload CAPTCHA.