1. I had booked a flat at DLF Valley Panchkula in Mar 12 bearing Flat No F2/1 (SF). The letter of agreement stated that the Flat shall be delivered by Aug 14.
2. The DLF failing to deliver on time, I corresponded with DLF a number of times, the record of which is maintained by me.
3. Finally on the option of withdrawal as offered by DLF, I applied for a withdrawal in Mar 16. I was assured that refund will be generated after the application is received by DLF. It is past mid Jun 16 now and I have still not got any refund.
4. Every time I interact with DLF staff (Sxxxxa Gxxxxxi ), I get a vague reply.
5. May I request an intervention by the Senior Management of DLF or any other appropriate authority, so that the refund as due can be despatched to a Senior Citizen as early as possible.
6. Would be grateful please.
Palam Vihar, Gurgaon 177001, Haryana
126.96.36.199 / 16/06/2016 / 8:36 pm