Complaint regarding wrong JIO recharge

I have recharge my number 7xxxxxxxx8 by wrongly with a 5000 rs on 26th June 2018.
At the time I have called jio on 198 for wrong recharge done and refund for my amount, but executive says it is not possible to refund recharged amount only I can consume my amount by recharging other number. Now I am trying to recharge other number but it is not done. Again I have called to jio customer support now he says this facility is not available now.
while it should be to refund, if any one has recharged by mistake and requesting by himself for refund, then it should be.

Sunil Kumar Pandey
Katira, Ara 802301, Bihar

Please do not submit complaints in the comment / reply box.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Please do not submit complaints in the comment/reply box. For complaints use Submit Complaints link menu.

error: Content is protected !!