On 1st OCT 2015(at04.27 A.M.), I have ordered a Samsung 32GB Class 10 MicroSD Micro Sd Memory Card (Code: 82741234) from ShopClues.com (Order ID 69680525). I have also paid the full amount Rs. 521 through online banking.
On the mid-day of 15th OCT 2015, I received the product and it was sent through Bookmypacket Courier Services (Shipment No. 95830453 ). When I checked the product, it was totally defective. Within 24 hours, I register for refund / replace on shopclues website (Return ID 2145928). After 2 days, shopclues confirm my refund / replace and told me to send the product backand shopclues will refund the amount of courier charges. I had to send the product through DTDC courier service and have to spend extra Rs. 100 for courier service. Immediately after sending the product, I sent the courier receipt through email and shopclues acknowledge the receipt of email.
But, suddenly on 14th NOV 2015, at 10.08 A.M., I received a call from DTDC courier that shopclues had refused to accept the product and sent it back to me. Within this period (1ST NOV – 15TH NOV), I have contacted several time with shopclues and directly with the merchant, but have not received any replies.
Here are the major points related to the product.
1. Product Name : Samsung 32GB Class 10 MicroSD Micro Sd Memory Card (Code: 82741234)
2. Cash Memo : Have not been issued by the shopclues, but I have details of bank transaction and proof of emails.
3. Date of Purchase : 1st OCT, 2015
4. Name of the Packer / Seller : shopclues.com
5. Name of the Merchant register with shopclues.com : Laxi Ecom, Plot No. F-7, Khasra, No. 847/1, Mata,
Chowk, Mahipalpur, New Delhi – 110037, NCR – 110037,
Sir, shopclues and Laxi Ecom had harrased me in several ways from last 45 days. I want a proper solution from you.
Birbhum, Bolpur-Birbhum 731204, West Bengal
18.104.22.168 / 16/11/2015 / 2:34 am