I had ordered 2 Dominos pizzas under a buy one get one free offer on 31 October 2016 at 2PM from Dominos Wanowarie Pune. I was horrified to find a sharp, hard, metallic object embedded inside a slice of pizza after biting into it. This could have caused serious damage to teeth as well digestive system, if swallowed. I am shocked at this absolute disregard for customer health and safety and will never order from Dominos in future.

Supriya Tolety
Wanowarie pune 411022, Maharashtra
Email: sxxxxxxxxxxxx0@gmail.com / 01/11/2016 / 3:10 pm

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Answer the below question * Time limit is exhausted. Please reload CAPTCHA.