1. I received a telephonic call from Country Club Vacations Vallabh Vidyanagar Office (Gujarat) two to three times starting from 4th July to 8th July 2017 stating that I will be given free holiday package if I attend their presentation of about 45 minutes along with my spouse. I was also informed that I do not have to pay anything but simply attend the presentation.
2. However, to my utter surprise when I along with my spouse attended the presentation, we were lured into buying membership for 5 years & they misguided us by informing that the said offer was valid only for that day.
3. When we paid amount of Rs 60000/- we were provided with the copy of the contract & on going through the same we found many terms,conditions and paragraphs which were misleading which was not acceptable to us. In the above context we emailed country club vacation several times but all most all the mails bounced back. If need be we can send you the copy of the mails
4. We tried to contact the officials of country club vacations for refund of the amount along with interest, however they have failed & neglected to refund the same on one pretext or the other.
5. We also have suffered mental agony & harassment due to such behaviour of officials of the country club vacation.
6. You are therefore requested to direct the officials of country club vacation to refund my amount of Rs 60000/- along with interest @ 12% per annum & also direct them to pay for mental agony & harassment caused to us due to such behaviour of country club vacations.
Hetal Nimesh Bhagat
Karamsad 388325, Gujarat