I purchased a split AC from authorized LG dealer Narula Electricals, 102,Navyug Market, Ghaziabad-201001. All of a sudden, there was spark followed by blast on 12-7-16 at about 3pm in indoor unit of split AC installed over the bed. Due to this, my daughter sitting over the bed just below indoor unit of AC, had minor injuries & narrow escape of life. She is still in shocking stage. Main electric wire from power point socket to AC unit was not damaged & thus there was some basic manufacturing defect in the unit, which developed with passage of time. A complaint was registered through customer care & email to LG, but no concrete response from LG. Action may please be taken against supplier & manufacturer.
Rajnagar, Ghaziabad 201002, Uttar Pradesh
18.104.22.168 / 13/07/2016 / 8:56 pm