Flipkart is not ready to service their customers and their only thought to suck money from customers.
The below case will provide clear picture of their ridiculous service.
1. On Oct 14. I placed an order for Washing machine in their website.
2. On Oct 16, I scheduled the delivery to October 25 in their website.
3. On October 17 10.47 AM, I received message from them that the product will be delivered today.
Surprised with this, I contacted their customer care and they told that the product will be only delivered on October 25 and incase delivery person calls you inform the same. I also did the same.
4. On October 17 1.57 PM, I received a message that the delivery cannot be done on that day.
5. On October 18 2.25 AM, I received a message that the installation will happen on that day. How can installation happen for an undelivered product.
6. On October 18 10.23 AM, I received a message that the order has been cancelled by logistics partner.
My questions are,
1. How can you attempt the delivery for a product on October 17 as the scheduled delivery is only on October 25, 7 AM to 2 PM.
2. How can installation happen for the undelivered product.
3. How can the order be cancelled much long before the delivery date by the logistics person without the consent of the customer.
I tried reaching their customer care and they are so irresponsible that they are not even ready to provide a solution for the issue. They are requesting me to place a new order. Why should I place a new order for their problem and misunderstanding with their logistics partner.
If Flipkart is not ready to provide good service to their customers, why are they in the business as there are lot of eCommerce companies which cares more for their customers.
It has been almost a day and I have not even received a call from Flipkart explaining the status.
Flipkart is thinking that they are now grown up and not a startup anymore and they can do whatever they want.
I would like to inform Flipkart that you are doing business inside India and you come under the Consumer Protection Act 1986 and Consumer Protection Rules 1987.
We as a consumers should send out a strong message to pathetic companies like Flipkart.
Mummoorthy Nagar 1st Cross Street, Chennai 600044, Tamil Nadu
188.8.131.52 / 19/10/2015 / 12:54 pm