I am currently studying in the Central university of jharkhand, brambe, ranchi under the program of 4 year integrated B.A,B.Ed, taken admission in 2013 along with other 50 students.
Due to some technical fault of our university in gaining the approval of NCTE under the stipulated time, the students have been opted for 2 year B.ED as to complete their the course as it was the only option left for us.
My humble request is to refund the course fee of 1 Year as we are already paying the fees of Integrated course from 1st semester. NEED URGENT Help in order to refund fees.

LOVELY kumari
Brambe, Ranchi 835205, Jharkhand
Email: axxxxxxxxxxxxx3@gmail.com / 03/08/2016 / 11:34 pm

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Answer the below question * Time limit is exhausted. Please reload CAPTCHA.