I am a customer of HDFC Bank for last 3 years. I have been paid the outstanding amount time to time.

Suddenly, I receive a mail regarding the outstanding amount from HDFC credit card department for some out sanding amount without the any statement. I have been asking to provide the statement and the bank is not providing the same and only asking over phone and mail to pay the outstanding.

The claiming persons address
M&G Associates
Request your help in this regard

Ramesh Nayak
Bhubaneswar 751024, Odisha
Email: rxxxxxxxxxxxe@kiit.ac.in / 24/09/2016 / 12:56 pm

This article has 1 comment

  1. Dear Customer,

    Kindly write to talktous@hdfcbank.com with your customer Id/ credit card number, issue details and registered contact number, mentioning reference Id TTU27091606 in the subject line. Our concerned department will look into it.

    HDFC Bank Customer Assistance

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Answer the below question * Time limit is exhausted. Please reload CAPTCHA.