I was using standard chartered bank, the outstanding under my name has been paid by me & have received no dues certificate from their agency m/s shaha finlease pvt ltd. But Shaha finlease is not ready to update my cibil records as confirmed by them. Shaha finlease is asking me buy thier different financial products in case i want to clear the dues from cibil records. please advise me how to go ahead in this case.

Sharad Patange
Sector 2 shanti nagar mira road east, Mira Road 401107, Maharashtra
Email: sharadpatange[@gmail.com / 15/07/2015 / 3:33 pm

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Answer the below question * Time limit is exhausted. Please reload CAPTCHA.