This is to bring your kind attention to the respective business head of Sony India that the way customer service is going on it would be difficult to be the repeated customer of Sony product. I was a proud owner of the subject LED tv. Couple of weeks back I have noticed a patch on my TV and upon contacting the Sony Customer Service center The technician who visited my place told me that the panel needs to be replaced and the total cost would be 38500/- I was shocked but at last agreed to go with that seeing no other option and paid 5000 Rs advance. Now after 2 weeks the service person got back to me and informed that the said panel is not available and they would give me a discount of 25% on MRP on any sony TV.
It means I have to shell out more for their problem on non availability of parts. I am thinking to take this to court of law for this malpractise of doing business.
The few important details pertaining.
1) Docket No : 26801596
2) Model No: KDL 46NX720
3) Advance amount and payment date: 5000Rs, 7th August
4) Latest Offer: 25% discount on new tv on 25th Aug2015
5) Followed up with Customer care on 25th Aug: They told they will get back to me in 2 days
6) emails: 2 emails sent to Sony but no Response got yet.
7) model no of the panel:A1809248A
31 JANATA ROAD, KOLKATA 700075, West Bengal
188.8.131.52 / 25/08/2015 / 5:14 pm