Complaint against delinquent cable TV operator – India Consumer Forum
Beware of making UPI payments to strangers. Always transfer money to bank account after due diligence.

Complaint against delinquent cable TV operator

I am from dewas MP. Our area’s cable TV operator are not giving services properly and when we were call him he is not respond and switch off his mobile. He was cut all area’s connection from tomarrow morning and say that after 1 month i will give connection to your area and we are already paid these month service charge. We have not any other contect number of our operator and he is switch off him number. Please help us what we can do ?


Deepika Surana
Dewas 455001, Madhya Pradesh
Email: / 16/03/2017 / 12:27 pm


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Hello Consumers!

Do you have a consumer complaint? Why wait? Submit your complaint using our Post Complaints box. You will hear from us soon.

error: Content is protected !!