I have recently converted my Vodafone mobile number to Docomo with the expectation of better services and smooth transactions.
But unfortunately i have been suffering all the more.
After porting to docomo following sequence of events took place-
* I was given a 199 rental plan and the phone worked well for the first two days.
* I was never informed about getting a internet plan activated separately on the day of network activation.
* with no knowledge of extra charges being imposed on me i kept using the internet as per my requirements.
* meanwhile i never got a single sms from the authority that i have crossed my maximum budget limit.
* All of sudden my out-going, sms and internet was barred.
* I went back to the docomo gallery were i was issued the sim to check the problem and they asked me to pay 1,003/- as surplass charges and promised for reconnecting network.
* for next 30 hrs my services were not connected and the problem was left unsolved.
* I visit the docomo gallery again to my surprise the customer care refuse to remove barring till i pay 1500/- more as the updated unbilled ammount according to them.
* Effectively for a bill of 1480/- i pay 2500/- but still with the barring continues.
* after repeatedly visiting the gallery and requesting them to look into the matter the network and sms facility was regained for a day only.
* after i requested the internet scheme activation the request seems to have went unheard and the internet usage was stopped.
* After next 30 hrs tonight (i.e- 22/02/13) all my services have again being stooped for reasons best known to the authority.
* Please see that the facility of customer care (toll free- 121) was never provided to me as every time i called the customer care representative they hanged the call request.
I demand justice.
vile parle- west, maharashtra
IP: 18.104.22.168 / February 21, 2013 / 7:48 pm