Complaint regarding disconnection of cable service by Fastway – India Consumer Forum
Beware of making UPI payments to strangers. Always transfer money to bank account after due diligence.

Complaint regarding disconnection of cable service by Fastway

I am regular customer of fastway cable network since a long. I have paid Rs. 270 for the month of Feb. 2017 to the person at. Mxxxj who collected money every month. Since a long no receipt was given to anyone. Before some time back message was received on the registered mobile number but the same has already been stopped by the company. From 24.2.17 my cable connection is discontinued and after repeated complaints it ha not been restored. My last complaint no. Is 4286424 made on customer centre. I have also sent various emails at customercare[@] but my connection is not restored by the company as well as local service provider i.e. oriental cable network sector 32 D Chandigarh. I am feeling mental agony. Where I should go for restoration my cable service despite I am not at fault. If the person engaged by the company will not deposits the amount with company in hat case cunsmer cannot be hold guilty. Please direct the concerned company to restore my connection. I will be thankful to you.

CHANDIGARH 160020, Chandigarh
Email: / 02/03/2017 / 9:26 pm

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Hello Consumers!

Do you have a consumer complaint? Why wait? Submit your complaint using our Post Complaints box. You will hear from us soon.

error: Content is protected !!