Complaint regarding hassles in getting pension – India Consumer Forum

Complaint regarding hassles in getting pension

I am a pension holder. my father was in government service in agriculture department and my mother was in government service in education department. In 2016 we were getting our family pension in our joint account of Sankalp and Sakshi Chaturvedi. as my brother sankalp completed the age of 25 according to rule family pension should get transferred to my Name. but the authorities who were handling the case were not giving us the proper and absolute information regarding the transfer…and since July 2016 I was not getting the amount of pension. Later in December I submitted my all the documents (aadhar card,form no.42,life certificate and other)…but the process was too slo .and in January I again got the letter from central pension office regarding the incomplete documents. As my pension is issued frm seoni(chindwara)so central pension office Bhopal told me to go to Seoni branch and I went there prepared all the case in presence of Mrs.Sxxxxa…and on the very second day submitted all the documents regarding my case to Bhopal pension office there team checked the documents and told that everything is right and within 20-25days my pension will be started again..but today they called me that some documents are not signed. so its my humble request to the authorities that please have a look on my problem that why the bank authorities are not checking the format at very liable time. and are continue to delay the cases as I am out for my higher education so kindly request to you to have a look on my problem.

sakshi chaturvedi
Dutt Nagar, Rajendra Indore 452012, Madhya Pradesh
Email: / 08/02/2017 / 6:54 pm

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Hello Consumers!

Do you have a consumer complaint? Why wait? Submit your complaint using our Post Complaints box. You will hear from us soon.
Note: Do not post complaints in the comment section

error: Content is protected !!