Since I am Vodafone customer from past more than 7-8 year. I really don’t to leave you but I have been facing billing concern from last 3 months and you can see my history. Few representative from your side promising some thing and once time come that seems false even I have been paying multiple internet charges which is not logical.
This is again another example following are the detail of conversation :
1. I had requested for MNP last second week of December 2013.
2. I got a call from your Vodafone Side to settle the issue.
3. I told them Billing concern.
4. I got all activated 3G services inactivate at my mobile 9999835252 like 650 3G data plan for 3GB deactivated at 30/31 December 2013 without any request from my side.
5. At 2nd Jan I got a call from Vodafone they told me, “since you are not using any data plan , data cost will be more costly for you”, and Vodafone Representative suggest me 100INR for 300 MB plan, I told them to go ahead and he activated 100INR plan.
6. At 30th January 2014, I received my Vodafone mobile bill which is containing that 650INR amount in my bill.
I have a very small question if Vodafone is not allowed to use the plan and adds those charges in the customer’s bill, do you think it is a good environment for the customer in India.
I am requesting you please revert these charges for the long relationship.
Jitendra Kumar Tripathi
Street no 9, Hardevpuri Delhi – 110093
Contact No. 9999835252
22.214.171.124 / 03/02/2014 / 9:35 pm