I am explaining my case point wise:
1. My older connection was disconnected on 16th Jan 2017. All my dues were complete and clear. I was told my customer care that connection is deactivated(disabled) and if any bills gets generated for next cycle please ignore it as it is auto generated.
2. On 12th Feb 2017, Sales executive person – Mr Bxxxxxxxxi visited my place for new connection
3. He explained me about plan and charges and offer.
4. He told me to pay 2500/- (1000/- for installation and 1500 for router) and told me that 1st month will be free.
5. I paid Rs. 2501/- to him
6. On 14th Feb, I got verification call from number – 01247116677. Executive told me that instead of taking new connection we will activate your older connection with new plan for which you will not have to pay any extra charges. He told you will not get 1st month free but Rs. 1000/- which were for installation will be adjusted in next billing cycle. Remainig 1500 will be for router. He also said, technical team will come at my place for with router for installation and configuration. I said ok to him
7. Till date no one came with new router and no connection has been done.
8. on 18th Feb, I got mail of bill for period 18th Feb 2017 to 17th March 2017 of amount Rs. 2847/- even before providing me connection
My concern is why I have been charged for previous connection which was already terminated with all dues cleared. Why I have been asked to pay Rs 1500/- for router again for which I have already paid.
Sales executives are not receiving my call. have blocked my number as well.
Customer care is also not responding with solution. They are asking me to contact –
Area sales executive Manager Mr. Pxxxxn who told me its not his responsibility.
Pimple Saudagar, Pune 411027, Maharashtra
18.104.22.168 / 20/02/2017 / 12:29 pm