Terrible experience with I Need Trip – Travel Triangle from day1. There was an agent Axxxxa who gave us first quote after a week or 2 she quits. Then came Hxxxxxxxt who took over she was a very kind person but that doesn’t help!
Series of issues:
1.passport copies taken from us prior to booking, they didn’t highlight my daughter’s passport expired. Despite it being our oversight expected the agent to highlight. Went through major loss because of this mess as they said nothing is refundable!! I renewed passport in 2 days and went on with the remaining trip and booked fresh flights through them.
2. Guess what, another mistake, agent doesn’t tell us that return ticket is a Must else boarding pass from Mumbai to Thailand won’t be given. Due to this major slip up from agent, I had to book random return flight ticket else I would have missed flight with my family second time
3. Payments couldn’t be traced half the time. Due to agent quit and take over from another lost lot of time and hotels became expensive for delay from their end and no fault of ours
4. We didn’t get all hotel n voucher confirmation till last minute after continuously chasing
5. The night we were flying we get a call last minute that 7 Island tour is cancelled by suppliers in krabi due to Eid. My friends came today know the other suppliers had the tour on. The refund is due for 4 adults and 2 children. Adit, Aman, Harpreet yet to confirm amount and we are chasing for 10 days now.
6. Since one family missed flights and went through losses and informed in advance to reschedule stay in krabi from 4th 5th to 11th 12th. These guys just didn’t want to make an exception.
7. Even airport transfer from Phuket to hotel we waited for 1 hour waiting for the guy. Aman and Harpreet wouldn’t give us drivers number
8. For my friends on airport transfer from Phuket hotel to airport driver reached and left. My friends had to book their own. Refund promised by Aman.. needs to be done immediately.
One program which is Fantasea at Phuket, our friends reached the counter and were told the booking shows cancelled! Utter nonsense they had to coordinate again with the agents n fix it
9. In our return from krabi hotel to airport on 11th they didn’t organise for cab. Tell us there is additional charge for it.
Over all left us with bad experience. Though Harpreet is a nice lady. But we were passed around like a football between Aman and Harpreet. Adit who happens to be so called escalation level seems to be curt. This trip was jinxed for us thanks to I Need Trip! Will never recommend.
WE NEED OUR REFUND FOR 7 island tour cancelled. We paid 14 thousand from our pocket!
Mumbai 400071, Maharashtra