Oops! It appears that you have disabled your Javascript. In order for you to see this page as it is meant to appear, we ask that you please re-enable your Javascript!

Complaint regarding employment history update in UAN

I transferred my PF account GJ/AHD torrent to GJ/BD/(alembic). Further GJ/BD/ transferred to my current PF account AP/HYD/. My problem is that GJ/AHD/ service history detail is not transferred. Multiple Grievance and Mail also done but no clarity to me. I don’t know which PF office is speaking right. I want to update my service history.
I am unable to attach my mail communication. please do the needful.

Bhavinkumar Hamirani
citizen colony 500010, Andhra Pradesh
Email: bxxxxxxn@adama.com

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Answer the below question * Time limit is exhausted. Please reload CAPTCHA.