Complaint regarding money paid to shifting company - India Consumer Forum
Beware of making UPI payments to strangers. Always transfer money to bank account after due diligence.

Complaint regarding money paid to shifting company

REFUND OF ADVANCE PAY. Value: 1200. I have paid the shifting advance to this company but my shifting did not happen and i was told that i would get back my advance money. But it has been 3 months that i have not got my refund. No one is helping and all they say is you would get a call back. Can anyone help here.

BANGALORE 560059, Karnataka
Email: AxxxxxxxxxxW@GMAIL.COM

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Hello Consumers!

Do you have a consumer complaint? Why wait? Submit your complaint using our Post Complaints box. You will hear from us soon.

error: Content is protected !!