I have registered my complaint for Asian paints and the main unresolved issues are as below:
1. Sales executive Uxxxxl took the advance payment for all the base work upfront based on a lot? of commitment and promises. One stencil complimentary. Plus discount on texture paint.? ?Plus visit on the site till the end and all.-Now he is unavailable from the time since the work? started. The team is doing a pathetic job on the site which did not end on agreed timelines. He? said that only 5-10% of the repairs on wall will show after the paint and that it will look smooth.? However the results are not at all matching with confirmation. We have been made to believe he? is terminated from Asian paints.
2. meanwhile the supervisor on job Rxxxxv again promised me several things that he will visit? daily and all. But again he is transferred and not on the site. Plus he had no knowledge of paint? work either. The new supervisor also did not visit the site frequently and is now threatening me? that he will not put stencil as it was complimentary and not mentioned on the bill and that I can? do nothing. he had the audacity to tell me to do whatever I can and that he does?n?’?t care.? ?They are? ? not at all professional and talk to customers with such stupid attitude. I am attaching a copy of? bill for your reference which clearly mentions one stencil free.
3. The contractor makes false promises too and has done a pathetic job. the team that is working? gets changed on daily basis and complains that the earlier person has done a bad job and so they? are redoing. The contractor is more interested in taking the work out of Asian paints and doing it? on individual basis.
4. We opted for colour consultancy and the executive Nxxxxa who met us also left the company? immediately after we met. The colours that we agreed were not passed on to the team correctly? coz of which they painted on walls wrongly (reversed the color scheme) and then we had to get redone.
More issues are as below:
1. I had given them deadline for 5 days back but only 1 or 2 resources in a day are coming and? that too getting changed daily coz of which no coordination.
2. We need to shift at the site on 12 may early morning and lot of work is pending till date.
Please see if such attitude continues we would go to consumer forum with pictures of dirty? ?/? inappropriate work done by Asian paints as we have clear bills with full advance payment. And? since the payment is in advance so the customer cant do much and your team behaves like a? king.
My society has given full contract to Asian paints for exterior paints and we would show them? the work being performed and try to get the contract terminated, if possible due to such issues? with Asian Paints.
Looking forward for an early resolution before we move to public forums and Consumer? forum as I have all the pictures of shabby work left at the site even after the committed date.
Sushant Estate, Gurgaon 122011, Haryana