Regarding PF online withdrawal, transfer - India Consumer Forum

Regarding PF online withdrawal, transfer

I recently placed an online request for PF transfer from old to new account using the UAN website, however, I later noticed that I had withdrawn that amount already but website still allowed me to submit the request and now asking me submit the signed Form 13 to my Present employer, can my request for transfer be cancelled as money was withdrawn already? Should I submit it to my employer or will there be any harm?

Akash Jain
Pitampura, New Delhi-110088

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Hello Consumers!

Do you have a consumer complaint? Why wait? Submit your complaint using our Post Complaints box. You will hear from us soon.

error: Content is protected !!