Complaint regarding duplicate sony headphone
Beware of making UPI payments to strangers. Always transfer money to bank account after due diligence.

Complaint regarding duplicate sony headphone

Product issue. I order a sjcam S10 camera. And I got sony dublicate headphone. I parched 2000 rupees to sjcam . So Return my product and give my money soon .I just go police station and I complaint  . I have Full video this product.

Dumka 814158, Jharkhand

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Hello Consumers!

Do you have a consumer complaint? Why wait? Submit your complaint using our Post Complaints box. You will hear from us soon.

error: Content is protected !!