I am retired employee depending on my pension and wish to submit the following. I am having saving account with SBI/Rajahmundry , T NAGAR Branch on 18-11-2021, a message has come from SBI to my registered mobile number stating that your YONO app is blocked , and stated to update the PAN through the LINK they provided.
I pressed the link to update the PAN and it prompted me to enter transaction password. In the mean time I received the OTP from SBI and I entered the same in the column of transaction password. In the next moment my account is debited Rs 24998/-and a message has come from SBI complaint stating that money is debited. Immediately I blocked the Internet facility, ATM card , UPI etc and rushed to the SBI Branch. When asked for the details of money which bank it has gone and whose account it is credited , the bank officials , including Branch Manager simply said that they do not know.
the bank officials loaded the YONO app into my mobile stating that it is highly secured.
1) How the transaction is happened with out logging into YONO App.
2) i have not entered any name, ifsc code or amount any where.
3) how the OTP has come if the SBI not sent the link.
4) the bank will ask so many information for any transaction , in this case with out asking any information how the money is transfered.
5) it is the BANK responsibility to provide hioghly secured soft ware to protect the common man hardearned money.
pl do the justice to me and instruct the SBI Brach Rajahmundry revert back the money debited i.e Rs24998/-
RAJAHMUDNRY 533101, Andhra Pradesh