Complaint regarding DOB correction in PF records

There is a need of correction in my Date of Birth in PF Bangalore data which was mistakenly wronged by my previous employer.

My actual DOB- 01-01-1991 but my previous employer had sent 01-10-1985 to PF Bangalore in my PF documents.

I have made the complaints to PF Bangalore a couple of time with requisite document proofs including Birth Certificate, Aadhar Card, PAN Card and 10th standard marksheet as DOB proof.

But after two months of approach and couple of mails and complaints, there is no solution provided to me. Every time I filed the complaint on PF portal it gone rejected without any specific or descriptive reason.

I am providing the snapshot of complaints which have all my details, kindly go through this and help me to resolve this issue, so that I can get my hardsome earned money that is stuck in since long.

Ghaziabad 201016, Uttar Pradesh

Please do not submit complaints in the comment / reply box.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Please do not submit complaints in the comment/reply box. For complaints use Submit Complaints link menu.

error: Content is protected !!