AMAZON DOES NOT HAVE CONTROL OVER SELLER AND PATHETIC CUSTOMER CARE ::
I have purchased a Lenovo idea pad laptop from Amazon.
• But later I understood that have chosen the wrong configuration
• I received the product on 25th Sept, 2017
• I checked the return policy and found that it is written that I can return the product if it is no longer required.
• Within few hours of receiving the product, I raised a return request through Amazon app mentioning that I do not need this product.
• Seller contacted me 1st Oct, 2017 and told me that they will arrange the pickup. They informed me over mail that my pick up will be on 2nd Oct, 2017
• That was the last communication I received from seller side
• When I did not get any response from seller after my several mails, I contacted Amazon Customer Care
• They told me that I will get my money back and raised A2Z Claim
• I called Amazon Customer care several times and every time they assured me that I will get my money back
• On 15th Oct, 2017 when I contacted Amazon Customer Care to check the status, the executive Nandita told that they cannot refund my money as it is against Amazon’s return policy
• I spoke with the first level escalation manager Axxxa. when I asked him, what made them realize after 20 days, that this is against Amazon policy, he only repeated the same line that they cannot refund money
• I spoke with the second level escalation manager Pxxxa and described her the problem
• She told that they cannot refund and simply disconnected the call
• I have tried to post my concern to Amazon page in facebook by they have blocked the feeback and again assured me that they are looking into the matter with a to z claim process.
• On 16th October 2017 The seller closed the retun request.
• Same day Amazon closed the a to z claim saying that this iisue is not cover under the category of a to z claim.
For this product it was mentioned that the refund policy will be same as Amazon and according to Amazon policy the product can be returned if its no longer required. Moreover I have placed the return request from Amazon app and which permitted me to place the return request. Even the seller agreed to do the pick up. But suddenly every thing got changed.
It is a pathetic experience and still I am struggling to get my money back.
Kolkata 700035, West Bengal