I would like to raise a consumer complaint against Empzilla.com for not refunding my money for services not rendered.
Below is the detail of sequence of incidents.
1) I am an unemployed person looking for a job and was updating my details on the online web portals like naukri.com, monster.com etc.
2) Empzilla.com has got my details from one of the websites and contacted me on phone. They had persuaded me with many phone calls with offers to arrange interviews with a registration amount of Rs. 5,782/- inclusive of all taxes.
3) They informed me that the money will be refunded if the service is not rendered in 90 days
4) I had paid the money online on 04 January 2021.
5) After the payment, immediately one of their senior person spoke to me and again wanted to me to pay another Rs.10,000 which I refused and told them that I do not want to register with them and refund the money.
6) Instead of refunding the money they sent me agreement which I told them not to proceed with and process the refund.
7) Finally they agreed to refund the money on 19 March 2021 and advised me that it will be in my account within 30 to 45 days.
8) I am following up with them for refund from 21 days onwards, however it is not processed till now and they are not responding to my emails now a days. My latest communication is attached herewith.
9) One of the guy, Mr. Manoj told me that he will call and speak to me, however, this was also not happened.
Since I did not get any response from them, I am raising the complaint with your good office for assistance to get my refund.
Thank you in advance for your kind support and assistance
Bangalore 560003, Karnataka