Complaint regarding refund from company - India Consumer Forum

Complaint regarding refund from company

I have invested for me and my family in a company called Prasad Corporation ltd. I am not getting back this amount as the Govt has banned this company. I am not finding ways to get my money back. Please help me.

KANPUR 208007, Uttar Pradesh
19/05/2017 / 4:20 pm

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Hello Consumers!

Do you have a consumer complaint? Why wait? Submit your complaint using our Post Complaints box. You will hear from us soon.

error: Content is protected !!