Demand for money to cancel agreemnt

cancel the agreement. I pay 5000 rupees but that guys said that you have to continue this work you may pay 15000. or if you want to cancel the agreement you must pay 23240 rupees. i don’t have that much of money so please help me that guys said that legal notices are send to your home adress

kathari sreeja
Nellore 524002, Andhra Pradesh

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

error: Content is protected !!