Regarding refund from University – India Consumer Forum

Regarding refund from University

I had submitted Rs.10000 in Kalinga university, Raipur Chhattisgarh to reserve my seat for admission as they had spoken. But some how I couldn’t take admission. So now I wanted them to refund my money. But the university says that I have to visit there to get my money back and have to complete some other formalities.
But sir my father and me are unable to go to Raipur because of having necessary reasons and we aren’t free. And the university doesn’t want me return all my money .  Sir,  help me in getting my money back.!

Aarti Polai
Chirimiri 497553, Chattisgarh

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Hello Consumers!

Do you have a consumer complaint? Why wait? Submit your complaint using our Post Complaints box. You will hear from us soon.
Note: Do not post complaints in the comment section

error: Content is protected !!