My Ola account was permanently blocked last week without any due intimation. Upon writing to Ola (grievance[@]olacabs.com), I was informed that they suspected a ‘few policy violations’ (See attached). I have been corresponding with them but to no avail. They have no explanation on this random action and have just been pushing the complaint to various departments. I have money in my Ola Money wallet, for which I have to contest as well.
I have not been informed what these violations to T&C are.
1) I have never made undue cancellations;
2) KYC is updated (see screenshot of confirmation from Ola);
3) I do not have payment issue (I pay directly through Ola Money);
4) I never speak with drivers unless absolutely needed, boarded cab in inebriated condition or spoken rudely to drivers (hence, mis-behaviour is out of question);
5) I am punctual in boarding cabs;
6) I do not use Ola Money for transactions other than travel (no fraud/money-laundering). I top up my account with Ola Money around INR 5000 a month (no even touching the 1 Lac limit that Ola Money has set for me).
7) I am also certain that I have good rating provided by Drivers in last 1.5 years. I was also one of the winners of Ola customer of the month in April (see attached).
Request you to please intervene. Ola has more or less monopolised the car rental service in Pune and it is quite appalling that they take unilateral decisions without consulting/investigating in detail on the issue.
Kharadi, Pune 411014