Taking the right step at right time will ensure effective redressal of your consumer complaints. So here are some important tips to you may keep in mind whenever you face a problem. Please remember these will mostly apply in cases where the warrany service is still in force.
1. As soon as you detect a defect in the product/service, lodge a complaint directly with the company’s authorised service center and take a complaint no.
2. If your complaint is not attended to within the committed period then put this in writing and send a reminder to the service center.
3. If you are still unsatisfied then you must report it to the Company directly.
4. It is important to continue to write to the Company or its service center to keep your complaint alive and to build a case. This will help you at a later stage if you opt to take legal steps against the company.
5. Don’t forget to preserve the records of your complaints as these will be required to establish your complaint in case you decide to take legal steps.