>> Complaints without valid email id and contact no. will not be processed.
Terms & Conditions:
1. The complaint should be genuine. If found false, the complaint would be removed immediately and, if required under law, we would be compelled to share details of the complainant to appropriate authorities.
2. The complaints should have been first taken up with the opposite party and there should be a dispute in the matter.
3. Complaints should be attached with at least one supporting document or references of complaints lodged with the opposite party.
4. The complaint should not contain abusive, vulgar and defamatory contents.
5. Complaints with incomplete and wrong contact details would not be processed and published.
6. You are not required to share your private details like user id, password and other secured or privileged details with us. We are not responsible in any manner whatsoever for any such details provided inadvertently or otherwise.
7. Complaints that are not directly addressed to us in the proper format will not be published and processed.
Please use this Form to submit your complaints/grievances. Submission of complaints through this Form and by email is subject to above terms and other terms stated in the Terms of Usage
Important: Do not write complaints in running UPPER CASE. Complaints should be in narrative format and not a copy of the message written by you to other parties.
Guide to Posting Complaints:
1. Please provide a valid email . Do not provide email ids to which messages could not be sent. This is important because the site would require to write to you with regard to complaints posted by you.
2. Provide your contact number/s with the complaint. Without contact number/s we will not be in a position to process your complaint.
3. Include as much details as possible. Include minute details like when and whom did you speak to, reference/complaint number if any, details of products like serial number, when and from where purchased.
4. For complaints regarding bank related service, include details like account number, branch against which your complaint lies, relevant dates and document references. Do not include sensitive information like userids, passwords and security pin or CVV of credit cards.