1. Its four days since I have been suffering due to the act which is not desirable or not accepted by my airtel digital tv stop working with id no: 3005775285 since my previous to previous duty station of my transfer. It is to inform you that last year on 01 Jun 2016 I have paid a sum of Rs 6200/- as premium for the complete year package as confirm by my dealer at Avadi, Chennai(Digital Audio, Avadi, Tamilnadu State-600054) based on the best package plan available Mega 58 HD with 11+1 months package with discounted rate as prevalent of the period of one year. The money was paid and no problem since then faced accept few times disconnection due to network issue or so.
2. I was on official duty and I came to know few days back my digital package is getting over and I have to recharge the same. On my return from duty I have been informed by Sms on my registered moblie no that my airtel digital TV account due to low balance has been suspended and I have to immediately recharge the same. I have gone to my retailer and complain of the same. it has been revealed and to my surprise informed that my month package plan was not locked since jun 2016 and due to which I have been charged on daily basis and due to which my account today is due to low balance has been suspended.
3. Same time i got to talk to customer care Mr pxxxxm and the same statement was reworded and informed. Only I would say that the Airtel has become so irresponsible to such a valued customer of my repute to hold the account since 2010 origin to reconfirm and know the status of my plan since 01 Jun 2016 or rather would send an sms service to reconfirm my plan.
4. i would say , its surprising to know such a committed company to have a such a ir-responsive customer care executive to check the status and be user interactive at any stage during the last nine months and suddenly pop up with two sms when out on duty to check for low balance . To my mind some erroneously action at my account maintainance side has created the confusion and held me in this discomfort and disconnected status.
5. May I request you to look into the matter and help this long time customer with the services as warranted and appropriate as per the package plan already paid for till 31 May 2017 be restored and in future any such confusion may please be rectified at the initial time itself for its implementation and best service practice too.
6. I would request to reinstate the same at the earliest and before i conclude my sincere gratitude in advance for consider the plea.
THIRUVALLUR DISTRICT, CHENNAI 600054, Tamil Nadu
22.214.171.124 / 30/03/2017 / 3:49 pm