I bought air ticket from website Ixigo.com on 12 Nov 2021. While booking I was told via an offer that if I made payment via Ola Money Postpaid Wallet I would get a cashback of ?1000 but I didn’t get it.
On contacting Ixigo they are asking me to contact Ola. On contacting Ola they say that the offer was applicable only for “OlaMoney Postpaid Plus” wallet and hence I am not eligible.
My complaints are following:
1) Why was I allowed to pay itself if that was the constraint of the offer? If I don’t have olamoney plus and I don’t have active account of olamoney plus why did they allow payment? If they allowed payment, then they must give the cashback too.
2) In the interface it said “Olamoney + Wallet”. Would anyone read it as Olamoney Plus? Won’t anyone read it as Olamoney and Wallet? (I am attaching screenshot of how the screen looks like)
3) I don’t even know what is Ola money plus. There is no mention of that in the app as well.
4) They have misled me and made me do this payment. I would like to call it a fraudulent activity.
5) I am also attaching another banner that is milseading.
6) It was Ixigo website that I made transaction on. It is their responsibility to make me get my due cashback instead of asking me to go to Ola. I transacted with Ixigo, not with Ola.
I would like appropriate action to be taken on both the companies
Bangalore 560043, Karnataka