Requesting for full money refund for Samsung Defective Mobile - India Consumer Forum
Beware of making UPI payments to strangers. Always transfer money to bank account after due diligence.

Requesting for full money refund for Samsung Defective Mobile

I purchased Samsung Note-4 on 23rd May, 2015. Presently my mobile is in warranty period.

I am getting problem 1st day itself with this mobile. Many time I requested to Samsung for replacement or full money refund. But they are not helping me anymore at that time. Every time Samsung only replaced parts of the product (almost all mobile parts are replaced 1-2 times). 1st time almost 6 months my mobile submitted to the service centre due to non-ability of the parts. That time Samsung assured me for 6 months warranty extension, but that one did not provide me. Next time, my charger also lost by the service centre, that also not provided me. Every 4-5 months I am facing various types of problem in my mobile. More than 10 times my mobile went for service. After service also my mobile is not working perfectly. Many time I complaint all those things to the Samsung customer care. But I am not getting any solution from them.

Many time & money I waste on this product. I hope you are understanding, as a mediocre family every year one good mobile purchasing is not possible. How much time service centre’s visiting is possible as you are working? Please think my condition as a human.

My mobile cost is Rs. 45300. Afterwards, I purchased 2 years warranty (Rs. 5588) & battery (Rs. 1650) from the Samsung service centre.

I talked with Samsung team (Axxxxxk Rxxxxxa). They are thinking for (55%) money refund of my mobile.

Think one time, how much I used this mobile. Maximum time it is submitted to the service centre or not working mode. If product is not good, so it is whose fault?

Please help me for full money refund. More than 2 years I am suffering for this product.

I feel very sad about the Samsung service & product quality. Presently I lost my all belief above the Samsung.

I hope you will do justice with me.

Tridipa Biswas

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Hello Consumers!

Do you have a consumer complaint? Why wait? Submit your complaint using our Post Complaints box. You will hear from us soon.

error: Content is protected !!