Complaint regarding illegal transfer of electricity connection

Complaint regarding illegal transfer of electricity connection

This has recently brought to the notice of the undersigned that  electric connection of my residence (Ranchi Road, Purulia ) illegally transferred to the name of some third person without any NOC from me or my father.

I am  the legal and registered owner of the house since more than last 10 years .I am the municipal and settlement tax payer. Current I am staying in Punjab and serving Govt. of Punjab since last 23 years . It is to state that electric connection was in the name of my father who died on 08.05.2021. Therefore while trying to know the status of my electric meter from WBSEBDCL portal , I came to know that the connection had been transferred to some third party without my consent.

This is pertinent to mention that I have not allowed anyone to stay at my home, neither I have rented the house Moreover the registered e mail id for the login is mine from which I am writing this mail. Screenshot from WBSEBDCL as attached  is also showing my name along with the name of my father.  Few necessary documents are attached along this mail for your kind perusal.

You are therefore requested to disconnect the  electric connection  with immediate effect. Otherwise your office will be held responsible for any further legal consequences . Waiting for your response.

LUDHIANA 141004, Punjab

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Hello Consumers!

Do you have a consumer complaint? Why wait? Submit your complaint using our Post Complaints box. You will hear from us soon.
Note: Do not post complaints in the comment section

error: Content is protected !!