I Was Detected COVID POSITIVE a day before my flight from Manchester (UK) to Delhi.
Airlines – British Airways
1. Since was not able to reach EMT I called up British Airways to cancel.
2. They without any third party confirmation ensured me over RECORDED LINE that they have CANCELLED my flight and REFUND VOUCHER is in Process.
3. Which they later checked and informed that they couldn’t issue direct voucher since ticket was done by EMT. By this time my 24 hrs window to cancel ticket from my side was done and my ticked was marked NO SHOW.
4. They asked if EMT will make a call and request my REFUND will be issued.
5. I am following up from last 2 Months continuously over calls and emails with EMT to get my refund but all I am getting in return are automated messages.
6. They are making NO EFFORT to get in touch with Airlines to get the Refund. If i had made direct flight through Airlines I would not be in this mess
7. It is the responsibility of EMT to get the refund since it was confirmed by Airlines over recorded line. Only reason they could not issue directlry is because I booked by EMT.
Gurgaon 122001, Haryana