1. I have been using Axis bank for my salary account for years. Recently for the past one year they have announced that only two transactions can be done in a month using ATM. I have went to Axis Bank ATM especially several times but I am not able to withdraw because of two issues. One is the cash not available, Second is the transaction tells that it is cancelled without remitting money from my account. Due to this I have to go to other banks and withdraw my money.
2. They have started deducting Rs.500+ every month from my account without any prior message or email even though my mobile and email has been registered with Axis Bank.
3. I have been receiving all kind of withdrawal and deposit messages except the deduction of money from my account where herewith I am wondering why they are having mobile and email services.
4. When I call the customer care for any kind of issues, they are not at all helpful just telling me to send an SMS depending on the compliant to a toll free number were I am not getting any response for the message. I am wondering why they have customer care if the executives working there don’t have any access to solve our queries and provide solutions.
5. The weird part is they don’t even let us know for how many transaction they are deducting money from my account. Not a message, not an email nor in my online account too.
6. The sad part is when I ask someone to deposit money for me when I am in a kind of emergency they deduct this money not even informing to me.
7. I am highly frustrated and have trusted Consumer Forum to put a dot for this. My attorney have also told me that I could file a case and claim money for the level of frustration I have. But then I want to take this to the level where the bank can change their style of operations.
Chennai 600005, Tamil Nadu