Very worst experience faced with this furniture shop. I was given him furniture work of Rs 2,60,000 on 5th Feb by giving advance Rs 50,000.
Below are the furnitures:
1. Modular Kitchen costing of Rs 1,70,000
2. Wooden Mandir costing of Rs 30,000
3. Current existing DOOR to make sliding door costing of Rs.10,000
4. Two small wardrobs costing of Rs 50,000
Requested him to complete Modular Kitchen and Mandir by 20th March as I was having House-Warning and he agreed to give even before that. But honestly even after April my Modular Kitchen was not ready except Mandir. After wasting my time and energy he was completed kitchen in May. But finishing work is so BAD and quality material was not used. Kitchen sunmika is started getting scratch lines from last month and handles finishing was so BAD by looking it feels like he was used to cut by hand not by machine.
Finishing and Quality not upto the mark after spending Rs 2,60,000
1. Modular Kitchen finishing was super BAD.
2. Mandir Back Design has started getting removing after a month only.
3. Sliding Door sunmika is still not sticked and multiple calling multiple times, still there is no response. Whenver I`ll call him I`ll get answer as Monday ko bhejunga ya 2 din ke baad bhjenga.
4. One of the wardrob Tijouri Locker key quality used was super cheap. When I was requested him to fix it, his carpenter tried it and damaged entire Tijouri door and it`s been a month but still there is no response.
Honestly my experience with this shop was super bad and worst. Reason am sharing all this details that someone like should not face the issues like me.
Rating for this shop, his carpenters, sales and owner is:
1. No value to the Customer.
2. No value to our Money by giving business to this shop.
3. No value for our words.
4. No value for Time.
Not a single time this shop owner bothered to call me and update the work status and fix the pending issues. He was called me whenever he was wanted the money. Not even like to give a single star but it`s not allowing me to submit the review. After waiting for 6 months, myself found another Carpenter by giving him Rs. 20,000 to complete all the pending works and issues to fix it.
Recently 1 kitchen cupboard door glass has been fallen and my wife, kid they got escaped luckily.
Now I want to teach him the lessons as he is fooling lot of people. I was seen on JustDial website lot of other people also facing the same problem.
PLEASE CAN YOU GUYS HELP ME TO PROCEED FURTHER TO TEACH HIM A LESSON.